Monday, October 27, 2008

Photo Essay

Last night's sunset.









It made me smile.












My destination. The street has a number of alleyways leading to the ocean.







One of my favorite gates. Metal leaf sculpture is a common gate style. And since Scott loves motorcycles, I couldn't pass the photo op up.



A shack I admire. Two beater cars to work on, tons of shelving to the right for tools, and that bright area past the garage? That's the ocean through the door and windows of the house. Not a bad setup.






People and their statements.










My favorite street in the area.












Nice tree. Not a bad house behind it, either.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Cool photos Caitlin. Hope you really enjoy your last few days on the island! You are going to think it is sooo cold here!!:)

Today I am a Diet Coke and a river otter (yes, I'm going kayaking later) :)

gracie said...

I spent so much time in all of those places...........oh maui. Kiss it for me will you.

John said...

Simply amazing sunset, wish i was there.