Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Update

Aloha! Just wanted to send a quick Friday update since most of you will be away from your computers over the weekend. Not too much to report here, though. I finished my copy editing project (yay!) and have really enjoyed the experience. The weather, although warm, hasn't necessarily been sunny the past few days, so I've mostly just been reading, walking the beach and souvenir shopping. I found a few more seashells this morning to add to Scott's mom's collection, in addition to scoping out some beachside houses (most of you know how much I love designing houses...). The trick about that, however, was not to step on any crabs while I walked on the higher part of the beach, trying to catch a better glimpse of the homes (the crabs and their holes are all on the upper slopes of the beach, away from the waves).


I'm going to drive to Wailea this afternoon to check out the shops in that neck of the woods and hope for a sunnier day tomorrow. Take care!

No comments: