Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Photos



I tried out Jillian's camera for the first time today and I'm very pleased. It might not allow for a great deal of clarity, but at least you'll get the gist. Maui is
roughly shaped like one massive circle (the bigger mountain) next to a smaller circle with a little flat land between the two. You can see the smaller mountain in the following picture.



This last one is facing the opposite direction. It's not a lot of beach between the ocean and the grass, but it's nice and secluded. The big fat beaches are where all the resorts are, I'm sure, and I don't really like all the people that come along with resorts.

5 comments:

KOC said...

I love the pic with your feet! The mountains remind me a little of Eastern WA.

Jillian said...

Awesome Cait!
Today let's both be sloths and mai tais :).

John said...

Hey Cait,
Lookin good out there! Which island are all the waterfalls and jungles on? Today I am an Elk (who is acting very noble).

KOC said...

I dub the spider "Garth"

gracie said...

Cait, the pictures reminded me of my time spent on maui and the endless hours i spent walking up and down the sandy beaches of maui listening to ol' joni. I miss the heat and the sound of the waves....the colors of fall are beautiful here and life is amazing.....enjoy your morning!

by the way...to kara and john. Hello, i miss you.