Monday, September 8, 2008

Tusk

Hello. This is more a trial run than anything else, just so I learn the ropes of how to post a blog and make updates without too much trouble. Nevertheless, I wanted to tribute this first entry to Fleetwood Mac's song, "Tusk." It is a fantastic song to listen to when you are about to embark on something new. I'm listening to it right now, and its energy level lends itself to the thrill of new endeavors. It starts out strong, it moves around a bit, keeping you on the edge of your seat, then it finishes strong. And it's easy to sing to, since it has limited lyrics to learn. :)

The original purpose of this blog was for people to keep track of my travels, which have yet to commence (3 weeks and counting). Yet, as I started to ruminate on the idea of blogging, I got all kinds of fun ideas for daily topics. Amazing bands, great authors, strange/funny anecdotes, etc. We'll see where it goes. For now, thanks for checking out my blog site and come back soon!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Welcome to blogger, Cait! Was this really the most interesting background you could find? :)
Okay, fine. We'll go with it. I will add you to my blogroll.
Love you!
Jillie