Friday, October 30, 2009

Music Not To Miss!

Let me start by saying I heard Owl City's "Firefly" on the radio this morning. That makes it a hit on TWO Spokane radio stations within a month. I only have his first album, but this song off the new album is a fantastic!

Secondly, I encourage ALL OF YOU to check out OneRepublic's new video for the song "All The Right Moves." The lyrics to this song are less than phenomenal, but there is something catchy about it! It has a great start, and just the right vocals to pull it off. But that's just the audible part. :) Wait till you see the video! All my favorite things about a music video are wrapped up into one!



Lastly, I have been taken by a song that keeps coming up on Pandora Radio for me. It is called Help I'm Alive by Metric. It is urgent, and yet composed. Excited, and yet the lyrics are pleading. It's just fantastic. :)



And let this be said of all these songs: LISTEN TO THEM LOUDLY! TURN YOUR VOLUME UP!

Today I am a Walrus... who is going to join the Lilac City Roller Girls next week. :)

2 comments:

Jaima said...

Wow! Cait, I loved that OneRepublic song! The video was wonderful. Great find. :)

wv: strishi - stir fry sushi

Jillian said...

I love the the Metric song! Thanks for posting. You own any of this???

wv: grater - "who could be grater than caiter the baiter?"