Sunday, September 27, 2009

Revisions

I can only assume that either my previous tattoo post was found so repulsive to my viewers that no one cared to comment, or that, because of my extended blogging break, no one has become accustomed to checking my site often enough to comment on new posts. Both options are rather sad, but I'm set on changing things! I've erased my previous blog entry, complete with the racy tattoo photo, and have posted several more interesting tattoo ideas. I had a rather enjoyable time finding these, and I'd appreciate all the comments you'd like to offer up. What kind of tattoos do you like? Which of the following are good? Which are bad?

On another note, I won my pool game on Wednesday! There was a bit of luck involved, and one key play that landed 3 scores in a row (thanks to the helpful input from my coach). Unfortunately, mine was the only victory for my team that night. Although we only only about 30 points from the lead in the league, we are currently ranked last. :( I'll keep you posted as we progress.

Also, stay tuned for a blog about a new fantastic band I've just recently learned about. I'll be posting that later this week.




2 comments:

Jillian said...

I really like the fish one (I'm a Picses after all) and the Bhudda one as well (though I am sure that is a henna tat, not a permanent one). The rose one is pretty, but aren't roses just a tad overdone? The last one is nice. It's simple and pretty.

Thanks for posting!

KOC said...

I like the Buddha one but I"m pretty sure I couldnt pull that off. And yeah I think its henna, but a real tatoo that looked like it was henna would be cool.