Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pool: Fall Session 2009 - Here I Come!

My first pool game of the Fall session was last night. I lost... but I'm not too surprised. I barely played at all over the summer. The three pre-league games I DID play were not very encouraging. But it was great to see the team again!

I have another music recommendation for you. Cage The Elephant. I saw them in concert in Spokane not too long ago. I can see that they may not be for everyone. But they are certainly worth a try!

Also, as this is my first post in months and it may startle a few people, I am going to attempt posting once a week again. I will most likely post something about new music to try out once per month, some sort of tattoo idea that catches my eye once per month, and then anything else that happens to strike my fancy (pool updates, art, new Spokane venues I've discovered, gnarly adventures...). I hope you enjoy!

No comments: