Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Below are some pictures of the massive amounts of snow that hit Spokane today/yesterday. As you can see, the snow is up to my knees. Kara, the picture of the backyard is for you; remember when we were sunning there several months ago? A very different sight today!!! The picture of the fence was actually supposed to be a picture of my car, which is sitting just past the fence on the street. All you can see of it now, however, is a slight hint of blue.




2 comments:

KOC said...

I dont think I want to go sunning in your yard for a few months... that looks a wee chilly. SnowPocolypse 2008!

Jillian said...

Wish we were snowed in together; that would be more fun. But I'm pretty much stuck here on the South Hill. Loving it, though!! Let it snow, let it snow!!