Friday, April 30, 2010

It's STILL Raining...

You'd think it was Seattle. I'm getting awfully sick of this drizzle. Glum, glum, glum. That's what it looks like outside.

I lost my pool game last Wednesday. :( But! My team is in second place! So there is still some reason to celebrate. In all honesty, my opponent and I were pretty well matched, and he won fair and square. AND he was a good sport about it with a good sense of humor, which I respect greatly. I only lost by four points, and he got three in a row at the very end. Had he missed one of those shots, the game easily could have been mine. There is two more weeks of regular season games, then - if we're still seated high - we'll get to go to playoffs. I'll keep you posted.

Until then, here is one of my new favorite songs. Compliments of Kara.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Playoffs!? Sweet! I had 15 points in my last basketball team game, we play once a week on wednesdays.