Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update on a Rainy Thursday

I WON my pool game last night! My recent practice has paid off. I think this makes it a four or five game winning streak now. Oh course, now that I've let the world know, I'm sure to lose the next six.

I took my derby skates out for a spin on the Fish Lake Trail the other day. I did end up eating it pretty bad on a piece of gravel, but I managed to skate four miles and get my ankles a little run for their money. I hope to do it often this summer.

Check out this fantastic song. You might think it's depressing... but I actually find it wonderfully cheerful - in a 'Bruce Springsteen - I'm going to sing about sad things in an upbeat way to choke out the sadness until only laughter is left' sort of way.
Ya... I know. I'm weird.

2 comments:

john said...

That is a wonderful song Cait, really i like it very much. My song for you today is Have A Little Faith In Me - John Hiatt.

Today i am Kestrel.

Cait the Bait said...

Wow! I had to look up 'Kestrel' to see what it was. You are PRETTY!! :)