Friday, January 2, 2009

New Pics!

Hello all! I arrived back in Spokane yesterday afternoon safe and sound! It was a long, horrible drive, but it wouldn't have been any easier today (more snow and winds are in the works for today's forecast). I watched Wall-E yesterday upon my return! It was a great way to relax after the long day. I love Wall-E... I want one. Today I have a lot ahead of me... Unpacking, cleaning, organizing, applying to jobs, getting back into communication with people. For now, however, I wanted to make sure these pictures were posted asap. The picture is a drawing I made for my grandma's Christmas present. The other two are the Pygmy Owl Dad and I saw down near the creek below my parent's house. One is a view of his bellow, but his head is turned to the side. The other is a view of his back, complete with false eyes! Those two dark spots are black feathers on the back of his head to make it look like he has eyes back there!





By the way, today I am a kangaroo. Not so much of the hoppy kind, but the tall, fat kind... that is very furry.

No comments: