Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bruce!!!

Bruce has something new in the works. I'm not sure if it's part of his new album (coming out in late January), but he wrote the leading song for a new movie coming out called "The Wrestler." As much as I love Bruce, I don't think I'll be seeing this one. (You all know how much I love wrestling matches...) In fact, I could take or leave the song even. Nevertheless, as a true Bruce fan, I thought I'd share the song with everyone.

ASLO!!!! PLEASE check out another song off his new album on youtube! It is SO great to see the band jamming together again. And Bruce has his hair all shaggy and cute. Even if he looks like it hurts when he sings, at least he knows what passion is about! I love that band. Such a good song.

1 comment:

KOC said...

Whaaa I think that movie looks good! I don't think its all about wrestling. That indeed would be boring. I think its more about aging and that guys lifestyle and finding yourself, its gotten good reviews so far.