Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Visual Delights

I've been meaning to post this for a LOOOOOooong time. I believe the artist is a friend of a friend of Amanda's. She sent me the link and I just had to share it with the world. Click on the 'visual' button and then search through some of the painting options. I hope you enjoy the paintings as much as I do! The sculpture I could do without...

http://owenrundquist.com/home.html

I won the last TWO games in pool, but unfortunately my team isn't doing that great overall. We have a home game this coming week and then a 'bye' week, which will be a nice break. I've been so busy lately! I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekday evening!

I'm slowly but surely working on getting some color onto my white bones. Although I did manage to get a bit of a heat rash this weekend... Ek!

FPPC is making Italian tonight! Looking forward to learning something new!

No comments: