Monday, May 17, 2010

ALMOST SUMMER!

The warm weather is finally here! And I couldn't be happier about that. I'm attempting to grow four sunflowers this year. They have sprouted and look rather happy so far. I will try transplanting for the first time in a week or so. Wish me luck!

I spent the weekend in Lynnwood for a bridal shower - the first of 9 wedding events to attend this summer! It will be a busy one! But also, one full of celebration.

In honor of the 19th Street gals I spent the weekend with (and my trip to the west side, during which I revisited my long-dormant appreciation for hip-hop), I'm posting 'Break Your Heart' for your enjoyment. I'm posting it without watching the actual video, though, so I apologize in advance for any offensive content it may contain. Aside from the lyrics (which did not line up in ANY WAY with the bridal theme of the weekend), the song seemed to encapsulate the energy of the weekend. Cheers!

No comments: