Friday, November 12, 2010

New F-ing Direction! ;)

Okay folks. For reasons I will not get into, I have stopped writing here as of late and have started to capture my adventures on another blog. BUT! After a short hiatus from this blog address, I've decided to continue blogging here, as well - just for a different purpose entirely.

As a byproduct of the spot I'm currently at in life, I am online daily, finding new and exciting awesome things to infuse inspiration into my brain. I think it's easy to forget how fun and sometime necessary a little inspiration is, so I'll be sharing the creme de la creme with you here at this blog. Hopefully, it will stretch your mind some, to remind you to always think outside the box and make you say, "Wow, that is cool!"

Hope you enjoy. Here's some stuff to get you started. (Second pic is Kim of the band "Matt & Kim" - she rocks my world.





No comments: