Thursday, March 5, 2009

Greetings!

I won my pool game last night! I was the first to play which rarely happens, but for some reason, it did the trick! I left before the match was over, but I think we won… we won the first 3 games, any how, and Charlie seemed to have things in order by the time I left.

It’s trying to snow today, which figures, because today I finally decided to wear my skirt. So of course I’m going to freeze my legs off. But hey, all in the name of style, right? I’m looking forward to the weekend, although I don’t have too much planned. I’ve been running nonstop for about 2 weeks now, so a short break is needed. I plan to buy the last new small items for my apartment and continue to look for good deals on the bigger pieces of furniture that I need. I love projects. :)

Well, I know this is short, but it’s been a very loooooooong time and I wanted to give a quick update. More to come this weekend!

No comments: